Level of protection
•Class-AB output stage for low distortion sound and great sonority.
• Undisturbed operation at the highest level through individually decoupled sections.
• Separate power supplies for standby power and digital and analogue modules.
• The wideband filter clears external balanced disturbances from the power grid and unbalanced disturbances from housing and „ground wire“.
• High quality, encapsulated signal relay and hard-gilded contacts for optimum signal transmission.
• Almost wear-free relay for an exceptional long lifetime.
• Particularly low distortion and low-noise due to BI-FET operational amplifiers for the widest frequency range and clear increased dynamics in music reproduction.
• Low-noise operational amplifiers from Texas Instruments for a sensitive input stage.
• Efficient signal transmission with minimized distortion.
• Optimized module architecture for short signal paths.
• High-quality polypropylene film capacitors made in Germany.
• Extreme interference suppression and loss-free signal forwarding through SMD technology (an innovative technology for the production of assemblies).
• Separate power supply for each channel, individual signal processing and individual signal amplification for more strength, dynamics and performance reserves.
• Two separately operated, stray power supplies, a transformer and a rectifier for a finely-resolving and stable sound.
• balanced inputs (XLR) for optimal signal transmission. This professional type of connection allows signal transmission with a ground wire exclusively used for shielding and on which itself no signal flow takes place.
Pre-amplifier and full-amplifier:
• Professional, precise and logarithmic working volume adjustment as in the studio with real 1 dB steps.
• Exactly synchronized volume control of the audio channels.